Your cart is empty.
The Empire is a monstrous humidor ideal for your expanding waistline….er, expanding tobacco collection. Its head-turning, high-gloss burl finish and stately Wayne Manor size make the Empire an uber-juicy choice for the serious aficionado. The main well is fully lined with kiln-dried Spanish cedar and includes one large lift-out cedar tray and two dividers below for extra organization, while the bottom two drawers are felt-lined and perfectly-suited for storing your accessories such as cutters and lighters. And, naturally, all those wads of $100 dollar bills you use to light up. But the whole shootin’ match is only going to cost you only about one of those C-notes, because pound-for-pound it’s just about the best humidor value you’ll run into.
- Gorgeous, high-gloss pommeled burl finish
- 2 large rectangle humidifiers & brass hygrometer
- SureSeal Technology
- Lift-out Spanish cedar tray with divider
- 2 Spanish cedar bottom dividers
- Fully lined kiln-dried Spanish cedar interior
- Gold-plated lock & key with tassel, handles and hidden quadrant hinges and piano hinge
- 2 felt-lined drawers for accessory storage
- Scratch-resistant, felt-lined bottom
- Dimensions: 18.75"x11.6"x10.25"